Tuesday 2 June 2009

Cajmere - Only 4 U

A great Cajmere 12" from 1996 featuring five mixes on the regular release (I didn't get the additional four mixes that followed). For once, all of them are pretty darn good - no need to miss any off the rip as I had to with the hit'n'miss Dajae EPs from earlier on.

You'll probably go straight for the Green Velvet mix as I did when I first got it, but each of the others has a time and a place for an airing.

As you can see, another hideous sleeve from Cajmere - why didn't he just stick to the good old Cajual regulation white plain sleeve with 'stripey dancing lady' logo on the label? I was going to get a tattoo of that at one point, in hindsight, aye, haven't ruled it out...



Cajmere - Only 4 U
A1 - Original Mix
A2 - Lovers' Mix
A3 - Green velvet Mix
B1 - Blast From The Past Mix
B2 - Only Music Mix

Buy it here

4 comments:

ymee said...

THANKS! THIS ONE IS DOPEEEE

Anonymous said...

Horrible cover, superb 12". Well done, this- thanks.

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit Thank you so much

THE TRILOGY TAPES said...

I love the sleeve! Thanks