Saturday 19 September 2009

Cranes - Adrift

Keeping in the spirit of posting stuff courtesy of other folk in what has been the most enjoyable week of Ripped In Glasgow yet, here's a 12" from the missus' "ethereal indie rock" collection.

Aye, she was a bit of a goth back in the day. Needless to say I had moved on by this point and was in full-on techno mode but she was a bit of a late developer.

This should clear out any post-Kajagoogoo cobwebs that are still lurking after the endurance test that was last night - it's just what the doctor ordered (I enjoyed it really). A nice bit of haunting melancholy darkness…



Cranes - Adrift
A - Adrift
AA1 - Everywhere
AA2 - Underwater

Buy it here

2 comments:

Nick said...

No way. I saw them at the Venue in 92/93. I wasn't a goth, honest. I went to see Slowdive and they were supporting. If you can get over her voice they are actually quite good.

Moggieboy said...

No, I wasn't a goth, honest, either...