Tuesday 15 September 2009

The Ultimate Life Experience - Escape From Noise

This came out on the KK label in 1993 and I bought it 'cos I was sure it must be Psychick Warriors related, and sure enough it's engineered, mixed and produced by Tim Freeman. Result!

Three mixes, all of which are a bit more 'techno' than what you'd expect from KK, but every one's a winner. The B1 mix adds a bit of 'ruff' drums on top - you'll know what I mean when you hear it.

This record actually sounds way better than I remember it - I think I was a bit disappointed first time round by the lack of mad PWOG-style noises and percussion.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of PWOG...



The Ultimate Life Experience - Escape From Noise
A - Escape From Noise (Original)
B1 - Escape From Noise (Ruff Mix)
B2 - Escape From Noise (Sleep Deprivation Mix)

Buy it here

4 comments:

Moggieboy said...

Look forward to you getting that cassette player. If you need a hand gimme a shout!

Glad to hear you're still doing music - got a myspace or anything?

tim said...

nah no myspace or anything...will let you know if/when I get round to digitizing my tapes...don't hold yer breath tho, might be a while yet :)

tim said...

by the way, here's what Dave is doing now: http://www.myspace.com/daveellesmere

Moggieboy said...

Thanks Tim. Will check that out.