Saturday 14 August 2010

Cajmere / Future Funk - Percolator 2010

A genuine WTF!? moment from Cajmere, alongside stars of America's Got Talent (wait - come back)...

OK, so I've been following Cajmere / Green Velvet on Twitter for a while, and a few months back he recommended checking out a video of these two kids who were on America's Got Talent. Now I wouldn't normally watch such filth(!) but this got me interested. Check out the clip here - two dancers, aged 5 and 9. Magnificent stuff:



Wow! Literally, amazing. So, next up Cajmere is going on about releasing a Percolator remix album and making a video to promote it. It came out the other day, and features the Future Funk kids in a school, with Cajmere! (I think the show is still going, and they are still in it) Most bizarre...



I've posted the original Percolator track before, so here it is again to tie in with this mental remix project...

Right, I'm off to add to Edinburgh's cunt population for the next 24 hours...



Cajmere - Chit Chat (The Remixes) / Coffee Pot
A1 - Chit Chat (Chit Chat Remix)
A2 - Chit Chat (Clubhouse Mix)
A3 - Chit Chat (Late Night Mix)
B1 - Chit Chat (Original Instrumental)
B2 - Coffee Pot (Percolator Mix)
B3 - Naumatunedacorra (Remix)

Buy Cajmere/GV stuff here

3 comments:

Moggieboy said...

I just downloaded a load of mp3s from the link in the YouTube blurb. Nice one.

Moggieboy said...

Aye - back to work! I'm back to work tomorrow after nearly 7 weeks off. Can't have everything I suppose, mind you I've got the Hallogallo show tomorrow night as a sweetener. Will let you know how it goes...

the saucer people said...

Ahhh "Naumatunedacorra" is an actual track!.....I remember having it on a 92/93 mixtape (it may even have been a Twitch & Brainstorm cassette as I was rather partial to collecting anything by them at the time) but I always assumed as there was no tracklisting that it was an unknown Green Velvet track mixed with another totally unknown German/Belgian techno record....the penny finally drops after two decades!

I would give good money to see those two wonder-kids throw some shapes to this mutha....talking of throwing shapes, where can I learn the "Krump" so I can impress the "chicks" down the local boogie-palace? ;)