Friday 6 March 2009

The Martian - Particle Shower / The Voice Of Grandmother

This was the 8th Red Planet release, and I thought it was a bit 'Detroit by numbers' when I first listened to the A-side. Still good, though.

Then I flipped it over.

Why did I forget that they usually stick the killer track on the B-side? Those strings and those whistly noises! Fuckin beautiful. I wish there was an iPhone app which let you fanny about with UR samples. C'mon Mr Mad Mike - get the finger out!

Fuck knows who the granny was...



The Martian - Particle Shower
The Martian - The Voice Of Grandmother


Buy it here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do a search for iphone apps as they do a tb303 clone.

Simon said...

I love Voice of Grandmother, it's possible my favourite Mad Mike track ever. cheers Moggieboy!

Moggieboy said...

Thanks for the comments / links. I've already got that app - not the easiest one to get your hear round though!

Forever Awesome said...

Nice! :D