Friday 5 June 2009

Chez Damier - You Aint Dancin'

I just took a wee notion to listen to this off the Pure Classics Vol.2 album and thought I'd share it with you. It's very DJ Pierre in sound, I'm sure I've got a track on a DJ Pierre album that's almost identical but I could be wrong.

Just having a wee dance on a Friday afternoon as I get ready to go and see The Damned. Hmmm, a Chicago house starter before a 'legendary psychedelic punk' main course (their words, not mine). Fuck it - childhood heroes don't land on your doorstep every day. Must make sure that I arrive in time to miss The Alarm supporting them - yikes!

The sleeves of both the Pure albums featured the names of the members in numerical order. As it started in 1990 and I didn't go until 1993 I missed the boat for front cover glory. If only there had been a Volume 3 I'd have been there. Gah!



Chez Damier - You Aint Dancin'


Buy it here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im on the first one. Kneel before Zod.

Anonymous said...

nice tune btw thx

Anonymous said...

This was originally on Chez's 'untitled' ep on KMS049 but had no track name on that record - anyway awesome track! Thanks for the u/load