Friday 5 June 2009

Maurizio - M-6

This is another slice of killer dub techno from Maurizio, definitely a headphone jobby. If I was pushed, I'd go for the B-side (dark text with light border). No titles of course, but that's all part of the magic.

Competition Time:
I've been doing a bit of a tidy-up so I can swap a load of the records I've ripped with the next batch from their hiding place, and realised that I've somehow managed to acquire two copies of this 12". If anyone wants it I'm quite happy to post it off for you. Here's how to get it: email me a Spotify playlist and the one I dig the most gets it. Send your playlist to moggieboy (at) gmail (dot) com. If no-one enters then I'll charity shop it in the Victoria Road Oxfam Shop...



Maurizio - M-6
A - Untitled (light text with dark border)
B - Untitled (dark text with light border)

Buy it here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, cool contest. would love to send you a playlist but people in the U.S. cant use spotify.

Simon said...

Must tell you the story behind me buying this 12" one day...