Monday 8 June 2009

Orbital - Lush 3-1, 3-2, 3-3

OK, I'm beginning to realise the error of my 'not really an Orbital fan' comment from earlier on. In hindsight, I was indeed a fan for the green and brown albums period. By the time album #3 came round I'd lost interest and didn't really notice them after that.

This 12" is the partner to this one, and features an 11min epic mix courtesy of P&P Hartnoll which is technically two mixes (3-1 & 3-2). There's no gap though, so it's all the one mp3. Underworld do an 'instantly recognisable as Underworld' mix on the flip, which is another long 'un (over 13 mins) featuring some guitars!

Fraid it's just the one post today as I'm still bogged down with extra work. Can't wait to get it to fuck and get my life back...



A1 - Lush 3-1
A2 - Lush 3-2
B - Lush 3-3 (Underworld)


Buy it here

1 comments:

Ctelblog said...

"There is great rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents."