Tuesday 6 July 2010

Peaches / Effi Briest / Alan Vega - Jonny / Universe / No Tomorrow

10" released on Blast First Petite from a wee while ago.

Another fine release in the Suicide covers series, which I've been posting since starting the blog as they're limited to fuck and I don't think that posting this will put anyone off buying it.

Peaches nails Jonny on the A side, and Effi Briest takes on Universe from the 1992 'cheesy pop' album Why Be Blue on B1. Mr Vega, as always, contributes an unreleased gem on B2. I can't get enough of these, there's another one sitting here ready to go up as well, and I can't wait for the promised Spiritualized, Julian Cope and Mogwai ones to appear.

Oh aye, the sleeve? A nice big stiff cock with jizz covering the hairy balls - cheers for that. I was one of those people who couldn't resist drawing cock'n'balls insignias on various textbooks at school, and I still have to (usually) resist the temptation of drawing them with a finger on the inside of bus windows. The A-side label has a circle of cocks as well, so it's value for money on the cock front as well as for the three tunes...



Peaches / Effi Briest / Alan Vega - Jonny / Universe / No Tomorrow
A - Peaches - Jonny
B1 - Effi Briest - Universe
B2 - Alan Vega - No Tomorrow

Buy it here

3 comments:

Novemberer said...

Hmm, I've been considering the pros & cons of getting a Neubauten tattoo recently, reckon I might just get that sleeve etched across my chest now though...

Novemberer said...

(Ahem) Just wondered... do you have the Thomas Brinkmann / Gavin Friday installment of this series perchance...?

Moggieboy said...

Yep - watch this space...