Wednesday 11 March 2009

100% Acidiferous - Tank / 303 State

Dunno what was going on in 1993. At one point I was buying beautiful, melodic, graceful records like the Hardkiss one below, then I was buying nonsense like this! My brain must have been in a right old pickle, must have been *cough* something in the water...

Couldn't resist the purchase of this 10" when I saw and heard it, although needless to say I've not played it out on any occasion. Should appeal to a certain type of punter though - there's certainly a time and a place for this sort of madness.



100% Acidiferous - Tank
100% Acidiferous - 303 State


Buy it here

1 comments:

stabbing contest said...

thanks!!! picked up the green 10" from this series at Wax 'n Facts in atlanta, georgia a few months ago and am stoked to hear more.