Wednesday 4 March 2009

UR - Electronic Warfare

"Do not allow yourself to be programmed"... wise words there from 'Oz' on the title track.

This 8-track(!)UR double-pack varies from superb techno to electro beats to minimal squelchy noises to classic uplifting UR strings & synths. Magnificent!

When I got this it was in a plain brown shrink-wrapped cardboard cover with absolutely no information about what was contained inside. All I knew was that it was the latest UR double-pack and that was good enough for me. Quite bizarre as I don't have a huge amount of them, just took a wee notion for this one. Glad I did now, it's a classic fucking release.



UR - Electronic Warfare
A1 - Logic Bomb
A2 - Fiber Optic Commando (M.O.D. Mix)
B1 - Electronic Warfare (Vocal)
B2 - Electronic Warfare (Inst.)
B3 - Electronic Warfare (Oz Speaks)
C1 - Biosensors In Tunnel Complex Africa
C2 - Install 'Ho Chi Minh' Chip
D - The Illuminator


Buy it here

1 comments:

philanoia said...

Solid. I listened to Logic Bomb 3 times in a row, loud. Thanks.