Monday 21 September 2009

Andrew Weatherall - A Pox On The Influences

You people are too good. After a truly awful day at work which took nearly two hours to get home from I was greeted with three messages about this mix to commemorate the release of the Weatherall abum (finally!) - thanks to justanothabrotha and swissadam on the comments, and an email from Sam.

Certainly looks like my kinda tracklisting, I see he's got that Mogwai track back in his set. Magnificent.

Here's the link to the full chat on the FACT website, and I'll copy in their direct link for just now. It's only up for three weeks so if anyone needs it after that fire a comment in and I'll stick it up on 4Shared. *EDIT* that link took me fuckin ages to download so I've re-upped it to 4Shared so you don't have a similar experience.

Just the one post today as I need to go for some TLC and maybe a cheeky glass of wine or two...



Andrew Weatherall - A Pox On The Influences
1 - Circlesquare - Hey You Guys
2 - Whitey - It Was Made of Night
3 - Dum, Dum, Dum - Dum, Dum, Dum
4 - White Williams - Route to Palm
5 - The Ole Miss Downbeats - Geraldine
6 - Bert Weedon - Ginchy
7 - Johnny Knight - Rock'n'Roll Guitars
8 - Wayne Walker - All I Can Do Is Cry
9 - The Monks - I Hate You
10 - The National - Apartment Story
11 - Stockholm Monsters - Life's Two Faces
12 - Wasted Youth - Things...
13 - Mogwai - The Sun Smells Too Loud
14 - Durutti Column - Sketch for Summer
15 - Dennis Wilson - Farewell my Friends
16 - The Mighty Wah! - Talkin' the Blues

Get your 'Pox' off...

5 comments:

swissadam said...

Took ages for me to download as well. Good to hear Stockholm Monsters again.

alan said...

Thanks to the above for the tip, thought it was pilot error on my part.

Moggieboy said...

At a wake just now. Managed to sneak out and change the link on my phone. Sorted!

Novemberer said...

Pete Wylie finally makes it onto a Weatherall mix - bloody 'ell!

alan said...

Truly fantastic, thanks.