Sunday 13 September 2009

Fuck Buttons - Surf Solar

A new release but it's only a cheeky 7" single - the album certainly won't be getting posted here (ie please don't pull it).

Bought this picture disc yesterday in Monorail. Weird - I got served by Stephen Pastel and I wondered if he knew that I was the guy who had posted his 7" single last weekend (that got pulled). I was waiting for a comment about what I'd be doing with these records but it didn't come, thank fuck.

These two tracks are produced by Andrew Weatherall, as is the forthcoming album. Both are stunning - lots of great noises and fucked-up effects throughout. They're playing Glasgow Stereo on 24th September and I'll certainly be there. Cannae wait to see how this gets done live...



Fuck Buttons - Surf Solar --> link removed at management request (sorry)
A - Surf Solar (7" Edit)
B - New Crossbow

Buy it here

3 comments:

Ron said...

Cheers for this, after playing Surf Solar 5 times in a row I have to say it's the best new track I've heard this year

swissadam said...

Good single. Looking forward to hearing the 10 minute version.

Badger72 said...

Yeah, it's good. Going a bit more mainstream but what the heck. Referring to the album. Looking forward to seeing them in Heaven in Oct, just wondering what to take for it ;-)