Monday 12 January 2009

Symphony Of Love - Spirit Of Love

Well that's the blog been on the go for just over a week and I've just had my first email from the Copyright gang. Kinda annoying as I've been careful only to stick up stuff that I am 99% sure is unavailable to buy. That Weatherall/Holmes mix-pack of Uptown has now bitten the dust. If anyone didn't get it I'm sure the kind folks over at the Webadelica forum might be able to help, but I'm not condoning such behaviour.

So, today's OTHERWISE UNAVAILABLE upload is a beautiful wee tune that grabs you by the balls (or snatch!) about halfway through it. I won't spoil the surprise if you're not familiar with it, but needless to say I went pretty insane the first time it got sneaked on at Pure. It came out on Damon Wild's EXperimental label back in 1993, haven't heard much about it since.



Symphony Of Love - Spirit Of Love <<-- new link ahoy!

Buy it here

4 comments:

Moggieboy said...

Of course! Cheers.

georgethe23rd said...

Extraordinary track, and great blog. Thanks. Any idea what the classical sample is?

Anonymous said...

please reupload this 12" :(

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for re-uploading that Spirit of Love 12". :)