Thursday 15 October 2009

Max 404 - RE

This is a superb EP from 1994 on the Prime label, an offshoot of Eevolute.

It's the work of Erwin Van Moll, with help from a certain Mr Robbers on track B1. Each track is absolutely stunning - I've not posted nearly enough work from the Eevolute brigade yet - there's plenty more to come if I can lay my grubby paws on it.

This should help to make up for the lazy post below - fuckin typical, just had my best day of hits ever thanks to the Spiritualized bootleg spreading like *insert your own joke here* and the top post has got the worst patter ever thanks to being rushed due to the un rock'n'roll act of my mum calling at the flat to get me to round and help fix their shitty computer. But I digress...

Anyhoo - go check it oot and you'll not be disappointed. I think I'm going a bit insane here, things aren't working which should be problem-free and my heid's all over the place. Post London laughing gas meltdown? Maybe. Better be back on the planet for Weatherall tomorrow. Mind you, I reckon I look a bit better than in this pic - found it recently during my ticket scanning marathon. That gaunt look with terrible hair was never a winner. Was it...?



Max 404 - RE
A1 - Not If I See You First (for Maximum Power)
A2 - Seen (At Funki Bizniz)
B1 - Not If I remix You First
B2 - 6 am Somewhere In Eindhoven
B3 - The Next Morning

Buy it here

4 comments:

Mona said...

I'll have three of the mugs thanx LOL!
Regards/
PS: Hope I was responsible for sending a couple of people yr way for the SPZ boot.

Moggieboy said...

Ay cheers Mona - a dreadful look but those cheekbones!

Moggieboy said...

Hmmm - I've never been told I look like Richard Jobson before. Or maybe he was meaning Stuart Adamson, ie dead?

Mona said...

Hey! I left Shawlands in 1977, back then I would've hated for someone to think I was from Dunfermline ! You only look like RJ if you leave yer fly open! (A very, very old FACE mag reference)
Regards/