Friday 30 October 2009

Utah Saints - Highlander (CJ Bolland Remix)

... as played out by just about everyone in 1994.

This is one of those "a remix of WHO?" 12" that you sometimes came across, another example being this Prefab Sprout 12" from a year or two before it.

This tune was on everyone's playlist back at the time, and deservedly so. My copy's certainly been played to death, but not for a while as I'd forgotten all about it until just there. Magic!

It's a wee bit crackle-tastic at the start due to abuse back in the day, but sorts itself out soon enough.

So, Utah Saints then. Pish. Although I must admit that I had a bit of a guilty pleasure thing going on with them at the very start and may even have bought the Something Good CD Single(!) at the time of release but it's long gone. It came out just as I was being introduced to the ways of the dance so I'll excuse myself for that one.

Altogether now, "Utah Saints, U U U Utah Saints"...



Utah Saints - Highlander (CJ Bolland Remix)

Buy it here

1 comments:

Ctelblog said...

Don't be so wet. "Something good" was a brilliant record. Nothing to be bashful about.