Sunday 4 January 2009

Exquisite Corpse - Kupuri / Chalice

Last one of the day. Although 95% of my records are on top of my friend Tufty's bathroom, this is one that slipped through the net. A wee trip down memory lane here as I reckon this hasn't been listened to in nigh on 10 years.

This hails from my Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia phase - this lot were some offshoot (also on the KK label). Either that or they just used the same font and I was sucked in... Trippy tribal nonsense indeed, but it's sounding pretty darn good today. Chalice is the upbeat one and Kupuri is more comedown.



Kupuri



Chalice

*both links now working*

Buy it here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

both links point to same track

Moggieboy said...

Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out.

Anonymous said...

no problem - and yer blog is off to a stunning start!