Friday 22 May 2009

Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia - Out Now!

After listening to the Black Dog/PWOG mix posted on the excellent Light Of The Night blog, I couldn't not put this up after spotting it just there. An odd release, in that the title track is a kinda beatless/abstract thing with weird noises on it, then there are three outstanding housey cuts. Someone on Discogs reckons it's a lost classic and I'm tempted to agree with them.

My pick o'the bunch is B1. Not the most appealing cover sleeve but I guess that's the point...



Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia - Out Now!
A1 - Out Now
A2 - Dust (At The Crossroads)
B1 - SA Track 1
B2 - SA Track 2

Buy it here

3 comments:

m@earth said...

You just made me think of the Psychick Rhythms release and whether or not its lurking in my crates or if its moved on. damn you!!

ps. excellent blog btw. thank you so much.

m@earth said...

The race is on.

POEE POPE XXIII said...

Thank you!